Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!

This Christmas season has been a bit whacky around here. It seemed that December 1 gave way to December 20 and I am just now addressing our Christmas cards! Power shopping yesterday helped me finish all the gift buying. Today, tonight and tomorrow (Christmas Eve) will be filled with wrapping presents. I can't tell you I was ever finished shopping in September...

or October...

or even November, but usually we have it all together by now!!!

Life just happens this way sometimes.


Since you will not be receiving a Holiday card for a while, I thought I would share a few pictures that didn't make the Christmas cards.



I think there may be a young man behind that floppy-moppy puppy dog.

Our Cockapoo is a good sport.


I believe the instruction was "do whatever you want".



My personal favorite!
Our wishes to you for a memorable holiday season filled with laughter, family, friends and, of course, a bounty of food!

1 comment:

Melissa Anderson said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that hasn't finished Christmas cards. Okay, the truth is I really haven't even started yet..... I think they will be more like a Happy New Year letter inside a Christmas card (if I get my act together there might even be a picture included). That's okay, right??
By the way, what happened to December 2nd through 19th? I lost them too!
Merry Christmas!!